quarta-feira, 20 de julho de 2011


How I wold love to u know how much I love u! You're so amazing and cute and gentle with the people and everything! You're my inspiration and my truelly love! My other half my only reason for stay here strong and smile every day! My heart beats for love... and my only and treully love is you Justin Drew Bieber! There's only one Justin Drew Bieber and is that one that I live for and I fall crazy in love everyday for him! Do u know when people say that when u love someone u fall in love everyday for that person? I fell that for you every second! I'm totaly crazy in love for you! Mabe is just crazy that I CAN'T live without your smile shining in the sky! OMG I love your sincere smile and the way YOU make people fell happy and important! OMG I need u here when I'm down to u make me smile and happy! You're so important to me and to my heart! Please Justin take care of my heart as if it was your's! They say that love doesn't exist, but what I fell for you is really strong and truely special! My heart beats fast when I think about you! And your voice is the most important for me! I have to hear your voice everyday for I fell save! Your music calms me down! and I love U!!!
-Evelin Caruso-

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário